Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A VERY CONVENTIONAL START TO EVERY LEGAL PROCESS

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A VERY CONVENTIONAL START TO EVERY LEGAL PROCESS

I NEVER SET OUT TO BE SELF-REPRESENTED NOR DO I BUCK THE SYSTEM. I ATTENDED SCHOOL, 14 YEARS, I WORKED AT THE CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY FOR 7 YEARS AND I HIRED LAWYERS FIRST EACH TIME A LEGAL PROCESS BEGAN.






 

I started each ICBC case I tried by hiring or attempting to hire a lawyer first.


I did not do or say anything unlawful at any time and in my divorce negotiation. I hired Pam Murray QC who was seriously ill and Betty's Lawyer knew and stalled until she died. What bullshit is that in a negotiation. I would rather give money to my wife and kids, especially as a house to live in rather than to lawyers to fight. 

Often the weird aggressive description of myself is so far off the practical economic principles which I practice first and only. There are Millions of proofs of this. I work and invest until I am forced to fight or lose more than it costs to fight. I often have reasons to not want to have a public dispute and then as a tactic such a situation will be created and then ascribed to me. Hogwash.

SOMETHING THAT A LOT OF BLOCKHEADS WHO HAVE FOUGHT WITH ME OR BLAMED ME FOR FIGHTING FAIL TO REALIZE THAT AS AN ARTIST, WRITER, MUSICIAN, COMPOSER, VIDEOGRAPHER AND PERFORMER I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN ALMOST ANYONE.

I AM BUSY. DO NOT FIND A PREMISE TO BOT

3 comments:

  1. When my ex-wife started Divorce threats I had to accede to her demands, which cost hundreds of thousands. I could not afford to fight for custody.It would have cost me my property. My ex-wife and her lawyer made the process humiliating and defamed me for no reason.
    My girlfriend at the time, Ann, fought for custody (she had to) and lost everything that her father earned in all his life. I am accused of being aggressive or picking fights in the legal system. I, alone, and subject to collapse, cannot allow trespassers, Police, By-Law or Sheriffs to stay on my property. I tell them to leave and they become angry.
    I have had to deal with abuse of process constantly. When Pam Murray QC my lawyer died I negotiated the divorce for myself.
    My ex-wife agreed and then filed a court date. I had to spend $16,000. to get a lawyer to prepare, which he did not. Betty exulted that she had done that just to cost me money.
    I never do stupid nonsense that costs money. Never. Not Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO BE CLEAR, EIGHTEEN MONTHS AFTER WE GOT MARRIED IN 1978 MY EX- WIFE DEMANDED CONTROL OVER ALL OF MY ASSETS AND TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE BUILDING OF A NEW HOUSE OR SHE SAID, " I KNOW I AM NOT ENTITLED TO GET ANYTHING IF I DIVORCE YOU BUT I CAN MAKE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR ASSETS TO LEGAL FEES. WHAT EXPLOITATIVE WIFE AND LAWYERS, LURKING TO DO DAMAGE TO A HARD WORKING MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. בנייה קונבנציונאלית

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...