Sunday, October 9, 2022

My letter to a correspondent: Here a moron there a moron everywhere morons. Never helpful. Always hampering, taking the undeserved whatever you have. Even going to Vancouver to play Harmonica anywhere when I could and sleeping in my car was attacked.

 

When I bemoaned my inability to go anywhere, I was challenged with

"What would you like to do?" Not by my 

correspondent, but by a serial denialist. I had been unable to go anywhere because it was terrifying and dangerous with the Sooke RCMP writing other Police everywhere to "..apprehend Collard for anything possible", I was, at that time, entirely impecunious, how would I defend myself against even the most piffling of  Police contrivances? This was the Past that I was referring to. I am physically too crippled to travel now, from accident and collapse injury and from other Police Intimidation.

I was contemporaneously challenged with

"What would you like to do?" Not by my 

correspondent, but by a serial denialist.


"I would like to be fully practiced up and play lead on Harmonica with a well rehearsed band". (Live with an audience.)

I was told that I should go on line and find a bunch of  people playing harmonicas." 

What an idiot!

Here is the punch line: You know how it felt, I imagine as I do, when you did your lead line in a recording.

Every Live Performance feels like that or

at my level of skill, even better. All I wanted was that feeling.

Do you think I thought  thoughts of hate like the idle unskilled women, my Mother, my Wife, and the "Woman" next door at Otter Point and at the Rockcliffe with the fake 911 calls and "in danger".

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...