Tuesday, May 31, 2022

LIVE PERFORMANCE " WORKING CLASS " BY LINDON COLLARD

 



THIS IS A SEQUENCED TWIN KURZWEIL PERFORMANCE. I SEQUENCED THE KEYS. 

I WROTE THE LYRICS AND I PLAY THE 1970 GIBSON ES 347 HOLLOW BODY ELECTRIC.

I AM NOT A POSEUR OR A FAKE MUSICIAN.


Postscript from My Facebook


Do not equate the "Working Class" whose work approaches or surpasses Professional Qualifications or Standards with the Underclass that the poorly paid Workers resemble.


The "Working Class" has a very different population than the "Underclass".


The purchasing power of the low paid Workers is not a lot better than certain types of Social Services Support. Some supported persons may legally or extra legally be able to earn more money.


If a Worker is working all that they can, especially if they are incapable of doing any more work for any reason, they are in a poorer economic situation than the Supported Persons.


THE PROVISION OF BASIC FOOD, SHELTER AND CLOTHING PAYMENTS, OR BETTER STILL, GOVERNMENT DISTRIBUTION OF THE ACTUAL GOODS AND SERVICES TO ALL RESIDENTS OF CANADA WOULD BE MORE EQUITABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...