Tuesday, July 9, 2019

VENGEANCE FOR MISSING A DEADLINE


Tuesday, July 9, 201CONSEQUENCES AND EFFECTS OF DISABILITY PERSISTImage result for 1974 norton 850 commando in blue paint



I WAS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN I WOULD BE FIT AND ABLE TO DRIVE MY 1974 850 NORTON COMMANDO MKII WHICH IS WHY I LICENSED IT RECENTLY.


I am still flopping from recliner to bed constantly and I am totally not able to think about driving my motorcycle I am having trouble getting anything done and I have such trepidation to even phone government, it took nearly a week for me to be in a frame of mind to do it and once again it was a traumatizing costly and unjust experience. 


THE HIGH COST OF PERSISTENT DISABILITY


I have had a stretch of severely disruptive periods of virtual paralysis. Yesterday for instance I woke up and went pretty well right to the grow room and started to transplant five, yes, just five plants into large containers to grow. I broke down one might say, I became unable to sit  to keep working and certainly not to stand. I got to the living room and I reclined and went to bed and got up did some laundry work and back to bed or recliner all day like a fog of up and down. 


I went to bed, work clothes still at the ready, usually a nap lasts an hour or less, but the time I slept til was 1:26 am. I got up. I saw the news on CBC and went to finish TP and re-siting in room.


At 3:20 am or so I was done and I showered and went back to bed. I got up again before 4:00 am.


I missed all of my property tax deadlines last week, similar to yesterday, I was up and down in bed, on the recliner on the up couch in traction and I was trying to make meals and do the dishes and to do the laundry which now could be done and line dried. I did not even realize that it mattered that I wrote July 2 or 5 in my diary, I did not put it together with the DEADLINE. 

WHY WOULD I DO THIS: MY TAX BILL DID NOT COME IN THE MAIL!

Bills arrive and I read the amount I owe, I did not do that, the bill did not arrive. I put the bills with my drivers license and keys to remind me to deal with them the next time I go out. When I am in a disrupted state of fuge in particular, the only thing that works and saves me being late with payment is that method.

I BELIEVE THE TAX AUTHORITY WANTS TO 

FINE ME OVER ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR BEING FIVE DAYS LATE PAYING PROPERTY TAXES!

                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. The post above is from DISABLEDNOTCOMPENSATED@blogspot.com. I really thought I was going to be fit enough even to ride ny 1974 Norton Commando 850 Mk II not flopping in and out of sleeping on the couch and in bed.I will try to post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange. OK I'm done here. I tried to point out what was true and tried to get you to seek help for your condition but its futile.

    You won't even watch a vid that explains and details what is happening to you. You have very high levels of stress hormone and very low levels of Serotonin so you cannot feel good. Prozac used to be prescribed for this as it boosts Serotonin.

    So as its futile I will just leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete