Saturday, April 6, 2019

TOUCH ME NOT

   DO NOT TOUCH ME. I DO NOT WANT TO FEEL YOUR TOUCH. 


JOE BIDEN IS AN OLD FASHIONED "GLAD HANDER" .   HE IS A HANDS ON POLITICIAN WHOSE TIME MAY HAVE LONG PASSED.  


I am pretty sure that Joe was not "copping a feel" nor was he trying to dominate or sexually excite women whom he has touched. There have been no complaints of this sort and Joe is old. It is recognized there was not sexual touching, still Joe is in trouble because he made some women uncomfortable.


I was the child of a married couple who did not ever hug or kiss or hold me unless it was while I was a baby and not that I remember since I turned Five.


You probably cannot imagine how the untouched by affection child feels about being nicely touched by friendly women. It was very nice while it lasted, until I got married and shortly thereafter my wife announced that she was :

``NOT GOING TO COOK, CLEAN OR FUCK`` and later, as she divorced me `` I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT NO BROKE CHIC ATTACHES HERSELF TO YOU``.

This means no more nice touching of women for me or by me. My ex-wife thought my touching or being touched was hers to control and she started  creating a false reputation with Police and Lawyers and even from business to business and neighbor to neighbor. I read her lawyer's notes upside down in his hand during Discovery. 

I would know only the noxious and destructive touch of Police and By-Law for all but a few months of my life since then. Twice, for some months I managed to win the affection of a girlfriend. Since then I sit here crippled, alone always at my far from the City house. On the road and at my Apartment in Victoria I am not safe from Police and By-Law. Isolated! 


WHAT A CRUEL PUNISHMENT TO CREATE FOR AN UNTOUCHED CHILD WHOM MY EX-WIFE KNEW SOUGHT AFFECTION AND WISHED TO RECIPROCATE WITH AFFECTION.


Men touch women in violent and dominating manners and those men should be prosecuted and jailed. Women, and it is overwhelmingly women calling Cops on men, who touched me with fake 911 calls and defamation have touched me so severely and violently that I am virtually paralyzed. They should be prosecuted and jailed just like the men who violently dominate and injure women should be.



I do not like to be touched by other men. I have never objected to being touched in any way by any woman. When it comes to my reputation, property or if I was touched by a male or female Police officer:

DO NOT TOUCH ME. I DO NOT WANT TO FEEL YOUR TOUCH. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO INJURE ME, DAMAGE ME OR MY PROPERTY OR PROJECTS, STAY AWAY FROM ME AND STAY OFF MY PROPERTY.     BE AWARE, IT IS ANATHEMA  WHEN SOME ONE HAS THE POLICE TOUCH ME OR COME ON TO MY PROPERTY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS A LACK OF RECOGNITION THAT ANY GETTING TOGETHER AND COOPERATING TO BRING ABOUT AN UNLAWFUL OUTCOME IS A CRIME, CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

A MOST HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY IS THAT WHICH SEEKS TO HAMPER ANOTHER PERSON OR TO DESTROY AN INDIVIDUAL OR TO FORCE A PERSON TO UNDERTAK...