Wednesday, February 20, 2019

HIT WOMAN HITS CHILD 10,000 TIMES

Criminal Gangs have Hit Men. Mother was a Hit Woman.


My Criminally Insane Mother hit me with steel edged yard sticks, metal hair brushes and thick hickory broom handles  every day from ages four to twelve and at age eight my Father was forced to join her criminal gang. Father would come home and my Criminally Insane Mother would start keening, wailing and screaming for my Father to hit me and he did, punching me in my shoulders often knocking me down.


At The University of New Brunswick, I was sixteen, two Army Officers approached me and said ``You are one of the youngest students on Campus. The campus is full of Queers. We are going to turn you into a deadly weapon so you will not get raped`` exact quote. This one of many reasons I am not OK with Gay.


At seventeen years of age I came home to Moncton New Brunswick and Mother began to keen and wail (she is nuts) and when Father punched at my shoulder I Hip Tossed him to fall on his back from five feet off the floor. Thanks Sergeant Cotè and Captain Peters good technique for all kinds of perverts.

3 comments:

  1. A word to the ... unwise. The Google spiders are very sophisticated these days. A bunch of dramatic headlines do not excite them. If indeed this is your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the facts, that is all there in my declarations, facts. What do you think I have to be careful of, I am telling the Truth.

    ReplyDelete

THERE IS A LACK OF RECOGNITION THAT ANY GETTING TOGETHER AND COOPERATING TO BRING ABOUT AN UNLAWFUL OUTCOME IS A CRIME, CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

A MOST HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY IS THAT WHICH SEEKS TO HAMPER ANOTHER PERSON OR TO DESTROY AN INDIVIDUAL OR TO FORCE A PERSON TO UNDERTAK...