Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A GANG OF TWO CAN BE A CRIMINAL GANG

My Mother screamed and railed at my Father until he joined her in criminal beatings of myself and theft of my inheritances.


When I got married the wife first wanted to mortgage the house and go to have a "Bangup" vacation in Hawaii' with 1,2, 3 year old children.


Onto me to join her gang in the favorite criminal activity of women, "WELFARE FRAUD" my wife said " Let us say we are not getting along and you stay here (Otter Point House) and grow Marijuana and I will go to Victoria and go on WELFARE

(Trixie or Betty, who would not clean the house) will get a job under the table as a chamber maid and I would grow (She could not have known it takes six months) Marijuana like Marty and his wife have done. Marty was my brother Andrew's grow partner. I wrote all about this on Marijuana Wars Blog.

I own, yes I, we were not married long enough for her to get anything but child support and she had taken over as head of the family so that was out. I own the house and land and  

I HAVE A N AAA INDUSTRIAL CREDIT RATING FROM THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA  AND LETTERS OF PRAISE FROM MANPOWER AND IMMIGRATION.


My wife wants me to declare myself a fool and a total failure and she will collect WELFARE and I will be in her criminal gang doing one of the sleaziest crimes: WELFARE FRAUD.


4 comments:

  1. Events from nearly 40 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next Precident which I shall progress in the Supreme Court of British Columbia to follow Collard vs Pincombe Canadian Caselaw which starts the criminalization of collusion and prevarication which I accomplished as the only litigant lawyer.
    Next precident: TIME LIMITS ARE AN ABSURDITY WHEN THE DAMAGE CONTINUES CONTEMPORANEOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! Criminal Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  4. the morning fresh air is the best, i have asthma and i love to get some fresh air:: Read Full Article

    ReplyDelete

THERE IS A LACK OF RECOGNITION THAT ANY GETTING TOGETHER AND COOPERATING TO BRING ABOUT AN UNLAWFUL OUTCOME IS A CRIME, CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

A MOST HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY IS THAT WHICH SEEKS TO HAMPER ANOTHER PERSON OR TO DESTROY AN INDIVIDUAL OR TO FORCE A PERSON TO UNDERTAK...