Thursday, June 8, 2017

Liar representing John Horgan uncovered.

I WAS REVIEWING MY COMMENTS ON NOTES MADE  ABOUT A VISIT TO JOHN HORGAN'S CONSTITUENCY OFFICE IN 2010 :

I HAVE A CINEMATOGRAPHIC MEMORY WHICH MEANS VIDEO AND SOUND TOTAL RECALL.   MY NOTES CAN TRIGGER THE NOTICE OF FACTS WHICH ARE NOW KNOWN TO BE OF DIFFERENT IMPORT AS I HAVE NEWLY LEARNED LAW, ETC.

I posted about notes taken on visiting John Horgan's constituency office in 2010. I was suspicious of the snotty constituent office manager, I now know she was abjectly false while posing honesty.

I was desperate to stop the pounding on myself and I asked for Horgan`s help. You can read the blog where the MLA is not responsible for anything, try the other politicians, deflect, deflect.

I think I failed to mention the British Columbia Special Constables to John Horgan`s Constituency Office Representative. She knew that most of the actions I required help with were inflicted upon me by British Columbia Special Constables. The constituency office manager of John Horgan had worked for the ATTORNEY GENERAL, so she knew where the British Columbia  Special Provincial Sheriffs were commanded and mandated. She was clear and aggressive in her  "John not on duty, no not John", but she if she worked for the Attorney General she would know that the British Columbia Special Constables were under AG authority, correct me if I am wrong. I am sure. That is Provincial.       This has to be mental defect or a LIE.     I bet she thought obfuscating was really clever but what it is is a big fat LIE made on behalf of John Horgan and he is fully culpable as I notified him of this.

John Horganès Constistuency Office Representative, if she worked for the Attorney General, had to be sworn. I ask her: Do you remember the oaths you signed liar.  I signed oaths too, even to agree that capital punishment was possible for dereliction of duty, even negligence. The oaths are not un-signed, they remain in force, especially if you continue in government. John Horgan office manager is and was sworn and took oaths and she broke those oaths while failing her duty to me and serving John Horgan.  Those political creatures take orders.  John did tell her to act like this, don`t upset Police or Special Constables , oh no , break your oath, say I am not responsible, don`t conflict with any Law officers, love CRD POLICE, lawyers contribute, hey what, I want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...