Friday, March 3, 2023

E-DIARY ENTRY MARCH 7 ABOUT APOLOGY BY VICTORIA BY-LAW OFFICER MARCH 3 2023 OR THEREABOUTS.





Apage on how I feel March 7 2023:

CITY OF VICTORIA BY-LAW OFFICER APOLOGIZED IN A PHONE CALL TO VINCE WHEN THE HISTORY OF THE ALF TOONE COOP's PROPERTY INVASION, AND FALSE COMPLAINTS WAS TOLD.
He said he was so sorry about what had been done to me, Lindon Collard.
I would hope Nelson Duarte will investigate the Alf Toone Coop.

I have a similar inability to stand, lately, it is the same as many times in the past; actually I have to lay down all the time except I get up for 1 or 2 minutes to feed cats, make coffee and food or mist my clones or water once per day. I have to sit down, as it takes 4 or 5 minutes, often after that, I have to sit with traction pulling up on my back or I would not be able to breathe, and I cannot walk back up to the media room until I recover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...