Friday, February 24, 2023

THOSE WHO ARE WORKING WITHIN THE "JUSTICE" SYSTEM USE THEIR ACQUAINTANCESHIP WITH UNCONTROLLED ADJUDICATORS TO CREATE SELF SERVING INJUSTICE.


MY EXPERIENCE IS OF A NUMBER OF MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES WHERE I FOUND MYSELF ALONE TRYING TO SUPPORT AND MAINTAIN MYSELF AGAINST A WELL ORGANIZED GROUP OF FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES WHO WOULD CONTROL MY FUTURE EARNINGS. MY NEEDS AND WISHES WERE NOT CONSIDERED NOR WERE THEY EVEN PRESENTED IN COURT.


THE LAWYERS AND JUDGES BELONG TO THE SAME PROTECTIVE EARNINGS BOOSTING BUSINESS ASSOCIATION.


AFTER 1990, DUE TO THE DEFAMATION I HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO I HAVE HAD TO REPRESENT MYSELF AGAINST THAT UNIFIED BUSINESS GROUP. I WAS ALWAYS RIGOROUSLY  DEFAMED, CHEATED, INTIMIDATED AND MISINFORMED.


WHEN I HIRED LAWYERS, THE OPPOSING LAWYER HAD TO CURRY FAVOR AND HAD TO PLEASE THE REPEAT CUSTOMER, USUALLY AN INSURANCE COMPANY.  


MY LAWYER HAD NO EXPECTATION OF EVER SEEING ME AGAIN SO MY APPROBATION AND SATISFACTION CARRIED NO WEIGHT.


THIS BLOG DEALS WITH MUCH MORE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE AND CRUELTY  WHICH DISABLED PERSONS HAVE TO DEAL WITH:

DISABLED NOT COMPENSATED 



4 comments:

  1. I know people with disabilities, and you are just a hypochondriac. Its very sad, but that is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Disabled Not Compensated" refers to the usual meaning of disabled which used to refer to persons who had been injured by an event, not born with deformities or a victim of illness or poor choices nutritionally or of drug and alcohol use.

      How can you say "hypochondria" is sad when it brings you so much joy to spread the accusation like an infant smearing its excrement.

      To be a hypochondriac, one would have to claim to be sick and to be imagining that or lying. I do not do any of those things.

      Delete
  2. "DISABLED NOT COMPENSATED" is a specific problem. I was injured in two motor vehicle crashes I did not cause in 1967 and 1970. Allegedly, if someone else is negligent and one is injured, there will be compensation paid and we carry insurance on the most common forms of such liability such as automobile ownership and property ownership. I even had a PAID FOR MONTHLY, from my Canadian National Railroad check,."Out of Work Insurance" which I did not receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were too many misleading claims and statements in your comment to elegantly rebut your attempts to discredit me.
    I am sure that you know that you have no factual nor truthful basis for your slander. This is called "active malice" in tort law.

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...