Monday, September 12, 2022

THE CONCEPT "BAD MOUTHING WORDS" HAS VERY RECENTLY BEGAN TO COME TO THE SURFACE OF MY THOUGHT.


BAD MOUTHING WORDS: 

"LET US PREY". 

THE REWORDING OF COMMONLY USED DESCRIPTIONS OF PERSONS' CHARACTER  IS A TYPE OF  PREDATORY BEHAVIOR WHERE NO AMOUNT OF DILIGENT, ETHICAL, AND HONEST ACTIONS CAN EVER REFLECT BENEFICIALLY ON THE PERSON DESCRIBED BY BAD MOUTHING.


There are many ways to interpret the phrase"Bad Mouthing Words": 

It could be an adjectival phrase, modifying the noun "word" to indicate that the words would be negative and pejorative.

 

The phrase could be used as a verb declaring that there would be statements made which would "Bad Mouth" the targeted person.


The phrase could be a call to arms against a victim where the creation of false and defamatory statements would overwhelm everything legitimately known about the victim.


The tone of every statement made against the victim of Bad Mouthing would be dismissive of the victim and connotate  instability, irrationality and even ANGER AND DANGER.


Postscript from Facebook:

This is just the beginning of the Exploration of a Concept which causes all kinds of Friends, Family and Neighbor Trouble, and Societal, Governmental and Law Enforcement Instability and which leads Victims, Witnesses, By- Standers and Perpetrators down the Garden Path to Mental Illness

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll try to make it easier to use.

      You have said terrible things about so many people. Have you forgotten that?

      Anyway, you are a fool. I get my prostrate ripped out on the Oct 4 and recovery will take about 3 months, to fairly normal operation.

      This means the cancer in it will not kill me in 3 to 5 years, and with my genetic makeup I could live a long time. So what to do? Have fun is my aim and I have a few things lined up to help with that.

      My Solterra is finally arriving and about 6 or 7 grand is what I will have to pay, after trading my car and the incentives which now amount to 9 grand. Good deal. Its a serious 4x4 and its going up the mountain, I do know the way.

      My Solterra

      So I have a drone, its pretty good and I fly it once in a while, but I want a Wing for the mountains. They can fly for hours and the long range stuff is good for 10s of kilometres: Wings

      Solly will take me way the hill, and flying from up there is just so much fun. So my plan is to have fun til I croak. Yours is to be as miserable as possible while whining about your life, and plotting revenge you will never get.

      Delete
  2. Oh in the Wing vid, at about 3 min an Eagle takes one out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait til you get to review all the bad things I have saved up that you said.

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...