Sunday, May 1, 2022

HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER DITZKRIEG IS A LINDON COLLARD blog

 

HYSTERICAL PERSONALITY DISORDER IS A COMMUNICABLE MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH SUBORNS AND EXCUSES CRIMINAL WRONGDOING: (That should be Histrionic Personality Disorder.) 





   
 Copy and paste this address into your upper search bar.
 https://ditzkreig.blogspot.com/2022/05/hysterical-personality-disorder-and.html


 


Hysterical Personality Disorder and Fraud. There are Accomplices and Accessories:                     I am unsure how Hysterical Personality
Disorder was substituted for Histrionic Personality Disorder



I think that the permissive attitude in our Society towards women which 
allowed Hysterical Personality Disorder or Histrionic Personality Disorder
to be condoned as some sort of right to self determination has empowered people 
who do not think twice and never take responsibility for what they have done.
There are obnoxiously unethical men who have adopted this personality disorder as 
a mode of operation. How can the MALE LAWYER IN THE SUPREME COURT 
defending a criminal conspiracy to present a false accident scenario have me, 
speaking peacefully and according to the Rule of Hansard, in the Supreme Court 
and properly in my turn, surrounded by Sheriffs.
He has "Hysterically" or "Histrionically"  and Manipulatively imagined he could say he was in danger 
and end my Plaintiff  Action.                         ^
My ex-wife imagined she was entitled to everything I had and made up stories 
THAT WERE USED over and over again including then^ . 
There are no time limits on fraud for good reason, it never goes away unless you 
can put it away. 
In addition, another accomplice is defaming and damaging me now. Because Tyler 
Luccies, Lawyer, and Betty Collard or Trixie Dashevesky have a present day 
accomplice who has "Hysterical Personality Disorder" she does not  think she is 
criminally ostracizing me but she is. 
This accomplice is carrying the crime forward, just like Turnham and the 
Alf Toone LLC. Every time Police or Dogcatchers raided me in force, they are
all of them acting as accomplices. 
There are many accessories who, although they were cognizant of the crime 
helped to cover it up, helped to implement a situation where remedy could not be 
obtained or looked the other way Histrionic Personality Disordered .Hysterical Personality 
Disordered Women rule many families, spreading their mental disease so no one in my family 
can recognize the serial wrongdoing which has hampered me unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...