Friday, March 4, 2022

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM HAYROLLED TURDHUM" . "I HAVE TAKEN OVER MORE OF CAPRICIOUS JUSTICE THAN PUTIN HAS OF THE UKRAINE."

 

HAYROLLED TURDHUM

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME MR HEART BREAK


THERE IS NO PENGUN YOU MADE HIM UP.

THIS IS AN UNREALISTIC PORTRAYAL. NO ONE REAL COULD BE THAT DISHONEST AND SMARMY AND LIVE WITH THEM SELVES IF THEY WERE SENTIENT. 

No one will believe you. Everyone will know you made this posturing bumbling unreasoning caricature of a human up.


I GOT INVOLVED BECAUSE I THOUGHT LINDON WAS BEING SLOPPY AND RIDICULOUS WITH HIS PHONY PENGUN STRAW MAN. NO ONE COULD THINK HE WAS A REAL SENTIENT HUMAN BEING.

7 comments:

  1. https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/2415786286180809794/4452116758599178690 This is my blog, under construction I weakly admit as a larvae but
    I am far more thoughtful and serious than Pengun and I have more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That points nowhere. The only time I actually win, is when I get banned or deleted.

    Thanks for the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/2415786286180809794/4452116758599178690

      Delete
  3. Nope that's broke too. Today my gold passed $2500 CAN for the first time since I have owned it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful. I think that you are supposed to report any earnings on precious metals to the CRA and they will deduct that amount dollar for dollar from your G.A.I.N. the next year

      Delete
    2. Certainly any capital gains must be paid the year after you sell a coin worth more than $1000, my Gold Maples for instance, should I sell any.

      This does not apply to silver though, as my coins are well below the $1000 level that you must pay capital gains on. The reason most what I have is Sliver Maples.

      Delete
  4. I would guess that's an internal link, you may have to publish it, or something, to get an external link.

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...