Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I SEE REASONABLE AND PROBABLE GROUNDS ALL OVER THE WORLD TONIGHT

I SEE BULLIES AND I SEE LIARS

I SEE CROOKS AND VANDALS TOO

I SEE CONTINUING CRIMES, 

OVER AND OVER SO MANY TIMES, 

IRELAND, PALFRY, REID, METCALFE,YOU 

STEALING STUFF AND SETTING FIRES.


I was sitting thinking. without winking, about how to nail criminals for crime. 

Reasonable and probable, indefeasible and solvable, in the fullness of time.

It happened when you came back again, to dig up the septic and steal what you took.  

Something which is completely unique, to your little clique, as advertised "in Sooke".


What this means, is that it seems, that you are a repeat offender.                             

What were you thinking, snorting and drinking, on a bender?


Worked construction, but could wreak destruction, on a septic tank,                       

It was to be reused, you were confused, a Criminally Insane Skank. 


Now I thought , they have been caught, in a terrible situation.                              

They look so bad, low grade, base and so sad, in their own creation.


You got away with crime, you destroyed what was mine, you escaped for a  time,     

The loss was all mine, you filthy swine, you shit stealers, I want payback in full.  


          





1 comment:

  1. This all happened almost 50 years ago. As well the various crimes, might include arson, to claim insurance.

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...