Sunday, December 12, 2021

$UE HARD ENOUGH, OR HIGH ENOUGH, OR GET CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID SO SOME OF THE CRIMINALS HAVE TO TELL ON THE OTHER CRIMINALS

I WROTE TO THE BRITISH COLUMBIA GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES THAT BY NOT PROGRESSING MY LAWFUL REQUESTS AND ACTIONS TO OBTAIN REMEDY THEY CAN BE CRIMINALLY CULPABLE AS IT ALTERS THE APPARENT SITUATION TO ONE WHERE THE PERPETRATORS OF CRIME  SEEM TO BE OR ARE SUPPORTED BY THE AUTHORITIES.


HOW CRIMINALLY LIABLE ARE THOSE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WHO ACT PROACTIVELY AGAINST ME TO SUPPORT LAWBREAKERS WHO ARE ASSOCIATES OR SPECIALLY PRIVILEGED CITIZENS? 


THE LATEST EVENT HERE AT OTTER POINT: WHO CALLED THE POLICE OR DOGCATCHERS OR WHAT OTHER USELESS COB I HAVE TO PAY THE WAGES FOR?


WHO PASSED THE FALSE INFORMATION FROM ONE CIVIL SERVANT OR AGENCY TO ANOTHER? THEY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY,  PROSECUTED AND IMPRISONED.

1 comment:

  1. Punishing wrongdoers would be more palatable if Canada had FOOD CARD because they could not starve, unlike myself after I was dispossessed.
    I wanted everyone to have Food Card. For rich people a write off, don't use it, do not have it taxed on your income tax; or get a write off receipt or not and donate the proceeds of your, the rich guy's FOOD CARD any way to anyone you see fit. It would be beneficial Political Power.
    For the poor an extra $100 a month to buy food would be an excellent subsidy.
    If Government would start to supply prepared food, at an even more subsidized price, to distribution centers, additional support could be given to needy populations or in case of the occurrence of a natural disaster or an economic disruption.

    If you or your Org or Criminal Gang ripped me off and I can catch you you will need FOOD CARD I hope, and you should work 7 10's without pay like I did. I know I am terrible, I am all about Me, characterized as " I have never seen anyone who is so self involved" by my Brother.

    ReplyDelete

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...