Monday, November 8, 2021

"DISABLED NOT COMPENSATED"

 


Monday, November 8, 2021

CHEST COMPRESSION

PEOPLE AT THE TRAVIS CURTIS CRUSH EXPERIENCED AN INABILITY TO BREATHE.









That is what happens during the Seizures I experience when I am subjected to the various stimuli that cause either Collapse or Convulsion. I experience their description of how they are not able to get a breath, coupled with severe rigidization of the chest, and sometimes other muscle systems.


I know that the Tonic Immobility Collapses can cause a Virtual Paralysis that lasts for months or years. I am not sure whether the effects of Convulsion or Spasm or the Seizures aforementioned are long lasting. It is likely that a thorough research of my Daily Diary of Condition and Activity would reveal what happened after some of the Convulsion episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...