Tuesday, July 14, 2020

TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IS PROBABLY THE SOURCE OF FATIGUE, PARALYSIS AND COLLAPSE

TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY COULD BE A MAJOR FACTOR IN TONIC IMMOBILITY

THERE ARE MANY DEFICITS CAUSED BY TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY WHICH CAUSE MULTIPLE DISABILITIES.


I think that the primary symptom which I have experienced is fatigue and a lack of endurance. Not being able to stand or walk could well be a part of this which is accompanied by a bogging out if effort is required. Being startled, being hit by a spray of cold water or terrorized any one of those stimuli could trigger an overriding collapse. That is by no means a complete list of enervating stimuli.


When bogging out occurs in a motor it is caused by an inability to use the fuel it is getting which then chokes out the intake system. I try to relate this to how I can be suddenly strengthless when a situation that produces adrenalin occurs. Is it possible that I just cannot use the adrenalin, does it poison me or do I just shut down because I am usually not allowed to do anything in terrifying situations involving Police and in childhood, my mother? I have not been allowed to fight back and I remember being collapsed, jumped on as a child suppressed extorted and intimidated as an adult. Always, I am not permitted to fight back, not to have lawful process instituted and completed, even speaking in complaint wil be used by the inordinately powered and privleged women, authorities and Police to generate a terrifying assult and response and they will fabricate defamation.

 


VIRTUAL PARALYSIS, TONIC IMMOBILITY, COLLAPSE IMMOBILITY, EVEN SWAY BACK CAN BE SEEN TO BE RELATED TO THAT BOGGING OUT WHEN EFFORT IS REQUIRED


Right after I was injured in 1967, I noticed that I had to lift my left leg with my hand pulling up on my pant leg if the lift was anything more than a few inches. I think my right leg just would not lift and I did not even try. In addition I noticed that I had to put my foot under the edge of cabinets to stand at a sink and wash dishes or vegetables. These and many more symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury were reported to doctors, lawyers, the courts and no one recognized these universal dymptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.



When a force is exerted on my heels towards the rear, that leg collapses. If I point my toes, a calf charley horse can result.       Pushing down with my leg, particularily the left, can cause an incredibly powerful thigh Charley Horse which has locked badly tearing ligaments or muscles in the leg. More symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...