Tuesday, July 21, 2020

A LETTER TO DAVE SUNDQUIST IF HE READS HIS COMMENTS. HE SEEMED TO BE IN NEED OF COMMENTARY ON HIS WRENCHING

GOOGLE " MY FAMILY STOLE MY INHERITANCES AND EXTORTED ME". WOMEN WERE ALSO  RIPPED OFF AND DEFAMED LIKE I WAS. MANY SIMILAR SCENARIOS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ARE DOCUMENTED.



I was accused of "losing many minor battles". If it is your money being stolen or fought over how can you win without serious lawsuits to remedy your loss with  their money. When someone sends Police or ByLaw to your business or home, what exactly will you win? What can you win when you are extorted for your assets by divorce? Once again nothing without expensive lawsuits.

https://earth.google.com/web/@48.44106133,-123.34745801,37.95615768a,0d,36.41701245y,219.72353736h,107.06001412t,0r/data=IhoKFmJtdU9QWl9pNWU0czhRcUZOSVMtTHcQAg

This is the link to Google Street at my Rockliffe Apartments my suite I was driven off of by the Board of Directors of the Alf Toone Coop which is nearby my property. Here is a picture.



LINDON COLLARD

This is why I wanted to comment: I was accused of losing one "minor" battle after another.

You know how authorities will come or be sent, worse, and after they leave I am still here and they are ungovernable so that is about as good as one can do. I would like to be sure that another false raid would never happen and present a PERFECT FACADE OF COMPLIANCE AND ACTUAL COMPLIANCE so I can relax at home or sleep in the tiny, you would love it, 160 sq ft.suite hardwood, exposed shower, closet shitter, tiny in line kitchen but it has a view of a Garry Oak Meadow. There is also a pull down, like your circular unit but mine is a staircase which accesses a rooftop deck overlooking the city. I have not been able to see , the female directors of the Alf Toone Coop sent Police so many times I collapsed eventually,when 12 of the Alf on my property with a fencing crew so dangerous to them a block away my building to be fenced off from the park behind it.


In 2001 I bought a really solid '94 Toyota, 4 wd pickup.The vehicle was fixed up and went into service delivering garbage and renovation. When it would arrive the Alf Toone directers, free on subsidy, OH JOY!,
stalked me and called Police when the truck would arrive at The Rockcliffe. Got it they thought I was there I was not but they found some way to be in fear and need to send Police to my property. One can never win with Police, ByLaw or 911 complaintents because they fade when I have the goods on them, lying, pretending, ganging and always stealing overtime and subsidies,yes, part of that manipulative culture, from all of us. The complaintents or instigators are hidden by Privacy BS and thus they can attack again and again, sending Police or ByLaw. I may not have won yet but I bet most of them are broke and I own the right stuff in real Estate which only a really top level Music career would eclipse.


That is what I wanted after I came to in the aftermath of Traumatic Brain Injury, several times. I always wrote prose of course, Google me. New Gold Casting Factory is my next project.


Forty years ago Betula took over, yes she did, believed in SPENDING for fun! I could not afford the $350/ Month rents of Vancouver in the 80's. I sold my business, I sold almost all my gold and made a large jewellery inventory for sale.( You do that same inventory for sale).I could not afford rent in Vancouver, I had to buy where it was still inexpensive for family accomodation, ,y wife wanted family but she wanted out of child care, start a"major'' business or she starts divorce and lawyers get all my assets. Against my strenuous and continual opposition,( people hate me for my continuing objection): The Wife borrowed from my Family with me held responsible and charged interest, the women in my family sang and danced with JOY. Bettula spent $3600 / month in 1984, store rent, child care, supplies and inventory supply, gas or house rent for Victoria, $475 a month in interest to my Mummy OH JOY on my father's money secured by my house. Bettula free and spending her feet did not touch the ground she floated on a cloud of my cash. OUCH> I am accused of losing "one minor battle after another". Only a fool like CC would think Millions of Dollars lost are "Minor" of course, he is above any Money Things.


Show less


LINDON COLLARD
I do not have to write anything but what I wish to and I do not respect the non writing Oldies Bands. Maybe if I had not been whacked in the head I might have been more diplomatic.**************************** The truck written off by Victoria Police went into off road service,severly taxing, the truck would, unrusted, be my truck for life, I needed it. Oops, neither my son nor the man he sold it to registered it. In 2006 I looked out, there is a tiny young female RCMP at the door and five cops stroking their clubs in the yard slavering, laughing, hating me. They found the truck the Victoria Police wrote off ( body clips they all rusted but did not break in five years of rugged off road use.) They wrote it off, I lost thousands and they got to do an overtime raid for six to make money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...