Tuesday, November 12, 2019

VICTIM BLAMING


Tuesday, November 12, 2019


YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE

EVEN THE MOST CARING DOCTORS, PHISIOTHERAPY PRACTIONERS TEND TO BLAME THE INJURED PERSON

I FIND MYSELF QUITE PUT OUT AS I HEAR THE WORDS OF CONDEMNATION OF INSUFFICENT APPLICATION OR GRIT                OR WHATEVER TO OVERCOME, NEGATE OR DISREGARD INJURY AND PUSH ON OR STRAIGHTEN OUT OR UP. I HAVE BEEN ASKED WHY I THROW MY WEIGHT ONTO MY LEFT LEG AND WHY DO I DO THAT?  I WOULD REPLY THAT I HAD BEEN "PARALLELLOGRAMED IN THE AFTERMATH OF ACCIDENTS". I HAVE HAD THE QUESTION ASKED MORE THAN ONCE BY THE SAME PRACTICIONER. THE PASSAGE JUST BELOW EXPLAINS ABOUT THE IRREGULAR POSTURE WHICH IS INVOLUNTARY AND SEEMS TO BE IRREVERSIBLE.

FROM DOCTOR CHRISTOPHER CHAPMAN

Head and atlas malposition cause the supporting spinal muscles to contract irregularly in compensation, and will cause the entire spine to distort out-of-balance, thereby effecting the entire body. This upper cervical distortion will almost always result in a high or low hip, a “shortened leg” syndrome ( http://www.myshortleg.com/ ), and usually a high or low shoulder. Often the head will tilt slightly to one side or the other, and the abnormal contraction of the neck muscles will force the normal lordotic curve into a reversed or straightened position—this is COMMON, but not NORMAL. Specific upper cervical X-rays will reveal the misalignment in a multidimensional fashion.


https://lindoncollard.blogspot.com/2019/12/gender-based-discrimination-based-on.html








No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...