Thursday, March 28, 2019

OPPRESSION OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Saudi Arabian Oppression of Women has reminded me of the Repression by Women which I have experienced myself.




The part of the systematic reaction against non-conforming Saudi women which was: The entire government and judicial system and even many women feel that the repression and control are right and the non-conforming or accused thus women are wrong and are causing trouble.


THIS STRUCK A REALLY SOUR NOTE WITH ME AS I THOUGHT OF HOW I HAD NOT EVEN NOT CONFORMED. I WAS SIMPLY DECLARED AS HATING WOMEN AND POLICE AND ABUSING EVERYONE AND I FOUND POLICE, BY-LAW, LAWYERS, INSURANCE COMPANIES AND EVEN THE NEIGHBORS AND MY FAMILY,  EVERYONE FELL INTO LINE TO TRY TO JAIL ME, TO TRY TO BANKRUPT ME, TO TRY TO DEFEAT MY AIMS AND PROJECTS, AND IT WAS ALL HOGWASH.


The Saudis and Internet Shills who support them sound a lot like the Anti-Fun, Anti-Art, Anti-Music, Anti Sexual Expression and Sexual Satisfaction Agitators who have ruined so much of life for Men like myself  in Canada. 


Image result for Saudi Women in Burkas

That is the Saudi Despots repressive attire for women.


HEY DIG MY BURKA THAT OUR SYSTEMATIC SEX BASED OPPRESSION ATTIRED ME IN FOR SIX HOURS, FOUR OF THOSE IN AN UNHEATED UNVENTILATED SHERIFF VAN WHERE I LAY IN CHAINS JUST AS PICTURED UNTIL I CONVULSED INTO A TOTALLY CRIPPLED STATE FROM WHICH I NEVER RECOVERED.





Image result for Prisoners with waist chains

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am. I got rid of the cop mob photo which did really happen here at Otter Point, and not just once! If you Love Police and believe that I should too lay on the floor of a prison Transport Van.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://deedeetuxt.blogspot.com/2015/05/health-benifits-of-sex.html?showComment=1577886062424#c4201661205585227526

    ReplyDelete

THERE IS A LACK OF RECOGNITION THAT ANY GETTING TOGETHER AND COOPERATING TO BRING ABOUT AN UNLAWFUL OUTCOME IS A CRIME, CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

A MOST HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY IS THAT WHICH SEEKS TO HAMPER ANOTHER PERSON OR TO DESTROY AN INDIVIDUAL OR TO FORCE A PERSON TO UNDERTAK...