Thursday, November 15, 2018

TWO SOLITUDES: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS DEMANDED FROM MEN

   MEN ARE DISRESPECTED AND DISENFRANCHISED


    If I am confronted, harassed or defamed I am not entitled to strike back, appeal to Authority or publicize or converse about or make complaint about the wrongdoing and the wrongdoers.  Nobody wants to hear about it. If the offenders, and they can be nothing else but criminal felons if they trespass or lie to the Crown or they are taking my property or prospects away from me, if the offendants are Police or By-law or civil servants or women, I AM ACCUSED of HATING THEM FOR REPORTING CRITICIZING AND CONDEMNING  their actions. Really, strangers come to my property which is where all but one of the criminal acts were perpetrated, in the exception, I was self representing in a suit about truth where a precedent was created, ( Canadian Case Law: Collard vs Pincombe) and the criminals would maintain that it is my internal hatred of them which precipitates the complaints of criminal wrongdoing I am making. 


Narcissism is a terrible mental disease which is cultivated and nurtured in groups demanding deference and privilege by virtue of their sex or occupation who cannot accept the fact that the owner and earner of any property is the sole authority over that property unless a JUDGE utters a document overruling that and the Judge better be right and not have been deceived or influenced by some perception of overriding privilege or that is where Jail is for criminals and not for hard working family supporting husbands whose wives are pissed off. 


My ex-wife said she wanted me on the street or in Jail and I had to supply money to her while she worked this Criminally Insane Enterprise.

Woman's liberation in the 1980's was a demand for equal right to work and own property and it was turned into an asset grab by women, come on, how few men did this, and women's  divorce lawyers, where they would not equally work but would seize and control assets without working for them or having the  money or the  property bequested to them. In addition a hatred of men was permitted."I hate you , I was told  ``I hated my father, I hate all men."  "I am going to make life as hard as possible for you" said my ex-wife, and if there        ever was a lazy jerk .                                          a


This is where the other New New In Policing came in. I remember working my way up the chain of Police Authority and Command to find where supervision occurred. The New New was to give more autonomy and freedom of action to Police, By-Law and Christ knows who else. There was no Ruling Authority, just a culture of Narcissism and Privilege creating a profoundly damaging Mental Illness among dangerously armed individuals. Men are the Primary Victims.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE RCMP AND THE CRD RIP OFF THE TAX MONEY I PAY.

  TRUE LEFT I PAY AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAX. ALLEGEDLY A LOT OF MY $50+K/ANNUM TAX IS TO PAY FOR POLICE AND BY-LAW SERVICES. May ...